[Mingw-users] Linker error .rsrc merge failure

Back to archive index
Le Wintery Fox drago****@gmail*****
Mon Jul 8 22:13:35 JST 2019

 Hi everyone,

I'm currently trying to compile my own VERSIONINFO for use in my
application, however whenever I try to compile I get the following error;
`ld.exe: .rsrc merge failure: duplicate leaf: type: 10 (VERSION) name: 1
lang: 409`
I've discovered that libwinpthreads seems to be the culprit here overriding
my own .rsrc file.
How can I solve this issue? I've tried compiling the .rsrc file to a .res
file and linking to it but that results in the same error.

Thanks for your help!