[Mingw-users] old binutils with 8.2.0 compiler

Back to archive index
Keith Marshall keith****@users*****
Sun Dec 30 14:56:22 JST 2018

On 30/12/18 05:06, Keith Marshall wrote:
> I'll get the new binutils-2.31.1-mingw32 packages posted ASAP, but do
> please be aware that there can be around an hour's delay between posting
> and propagation of the updates to the mirrors, (so mingw-get will not
> see them straight away).

The packages have been posted.  The catalogue files have been updated on
the server.  You'll need to wait for the propagation lead time to
elapse, before you can update you local catalogue, and then upgrade your
binutils installation.

--
Regards,
Keith.