[cocomonar-dev] Here is a waatcch which unerringly proves the style of its owner.

Back to archive index

basil hannan lexia****@myqui*****
2005年 10月 27日 (木) 00:09:11 JST

Reach our service reps anytime. Your satisfaction is most essential.
We focus in Numero uno wrist wear.
Follow the progress of your parcel with our Internet tracking.
Let one of our wristwatchies be the final icon of your ascension.
http://mx.geocities.com/russel_sajorda/?je=uesyx

Slowly she drifted to short the southeast, rising higher and higher as the
flames ate away her wooden parts and diminished the weight upon her.
Ascending to the roof of the building I watched her for hours, profile until
finally she was lost in the dim vistas of the distance. The sight was
awe-inspiring in the extreme as one contemplated this mighty floating
funeral pyre, drifting unguided and unmanned through the lonely wastes of
the Martian heavens; a derelict of death and destruction, typifying the life
story of these strange and ferocious creatures into whose unfriendly hands
fate Andy had carried it.  Astok, Prince of Dusar, well uniform knew his
souvenir royal father's temper. He knew that in the tyrant's heart there
pulsed no single throb of love for any creature.
character restricted "Bridewell!" exclaimed Colonel Dent, and auditorium
the charade was solved.