[tomoyo-dev-en 349] Re: how to port the TOMOYO to a embedded device?

Back to archive index

shawn shawn****@gmail*****
Mon Jun 18 11:15:15 JST 2012

Hi,

On Mon, 2012-06-18 at 10:06 +0800, casinee app wrote:
> Thank you! My host system is Ubuntu8.04, i compiled the
> tomoyo-tools-2.2.0-20120414 with the gcc, and copy the output to the
> root filesystem as the document descripte(
> http://tomoyo.sourceforge.jp/2.2/install.html.en  ).

please do not top post (wikipedia it)

What version of tomoyo are you using with your kernel? There are a
number of version with incompatible user-space tools and policies.

I use 2.5 with mainline 3.4 kernel.

If you really need the 2.2 tools, then, while there is no ubuntu
packages, this debian binary package *might* work for you.
http://packages.debian.org/squeeze/tomoyo-tools

however i've used the install instructions just fine, before 2.5 tools
were packaged in Debian for example

> But when i execute the command:
> # /usr/lib/tomoyo/tomoyo_init_policy
>
> It gave the output as below:
> /usr/sbin/tomoyo-editpolicy: line 1: syntax error: unexpected word
> (expecting ")")

no sure what the problem is here

> Shoud i use the arm-linux-gcc to compile the user-space tools? Can i
> use the Debian packages to achieve my goal? and how? Thanks a lot.
They need to be compiled armel

the compiler should be called arm-linux-gnueabi-gcc

are you trying to use an ancient OABI compiler?

--
-Shawn Landden