[tomoyo-dev-en 326] Re: Documentation

Back to archive index

Tetsuo Handa from-****@I-lov*****
Sun Nov 6 09:19:03 JST 2011

Since openSUSE 12.1 RC2 was released and tomoyo-tools-2.4 became installable
 from repository, I refreshed kickstarting movie. Would you review below speech
text at http://sourceforge.jp/projects/tomoyo/svn/view/branches/suse12.1.txt?view=markup&revision=HEAD&root=tomoyo ?

In this movie, I omitted explanation of version 1.x/2.x difference. Also, I
avoided use of the terminology "Mandatory Access Control" because it might
needlessly give readers sense of fear that MAC is something too difficult to
manage. Since this movie was recorded realtime, there is a long blank upon
rebooting. If you have more text to explain in the blank time, feel free to
edit. This text will be reused when recording kickstarting on Ubuntu 12.04.