[tomoyo-dev-en 273] Re: mark PID namespace for delete?

Back to archive index

Tetsuo Handa from-****@I-lov*****
Thu Jun 9 22:59:57 JST 2011

Horvath Andras wrote:
> I see. But can i also write something like:
>
> delete pid=$PID?

No.

> Like mark the domain for delete by PID name? Because i will still need
> the $domainname, i want to delete only the $PID domain. That will
> contain rules, that i want the process to have after it restarts.
>
> Is that possible?

It would be possible to add such command, but I doubt the usefulness of such
command. Say, there are

  <kernel> /bin/foo /bin/bar /bin/yourdaemon
  <kernel> /bin/foo /bin/bar /bin/yourdaemon /bin/sh
  <kernel> /bin/foo /bin/bar /bin/yourdaemon /bin/sh /bin/cat

domains and the process is running at

  <kernel> /bin/foo /bin/bar /bin/yourdaemon

. In this case, users likely want to delete not only

  <kernel> /bin/foo /bin/bar /bin/yourdaemon

domain but also

  <kernel> /bin/foo /bin/bar /bin/yourdaemon /bin/sh
  <kernel> /bin/foo /bin/bar /bin/yourdaemon /bin/sh /bin/cat

domains.

When deleting a domain, I think users should be aware of
"What domains are there?".