[tomoyo-dev-en 248] Re: About supporting policy namespace.

Back to archive index

Tetsuo Handa from-****@I-lov*****
Sat Jun 4 10:21:18 JST 2011

Jamie Nguyen wrote:
> Yeh I'd be happy with "restart_domain".

Maybe "reset_domain" describes better that it overwrites the entire
domainname than "restart_domain" ?

> I think I've changed my mind so often that I don't even know what I prefer
> anymore! :-D

No problem. Discussion is needed for choosing better one.

> So let's settle on "restart_domain"? I think we've finally found a winner.

OK. I'll include namespace support when proposing TOMOYO 2.4 next time.

I want to use "restart_domain" or "reset_domain".
Jamie will be happy with "restart_domain".
Toshiharu and Oliver, what is your opinion?