[Rubycocoa-devel 355] Re: wwdc + macosforge + branches

Back to archive index

Laurent Sansonetti lsans****@apple*****
Tue Aug 15 06:12:27 JST 2006

On Aug 12, 2006, at 12:38 PM, Jonathan Paisley wrote:
>> Yes I saw that, this is a good news thanks! I will merge these
>> changes
>> to the apple-unstable branch,
>
> Is the plan to merge trunk into apple-unstable then replace trunk
> with apple-unstable?

No, I was talking about your new Xcode-related changes.

>> I wonder if it would be possible to do the same for Xcode templates
>> (did not investigate yet).
>
> This should be fairly straightforward. I imagine the best way to go
> about it would be to create a brand-new Xcode project to use as the
> template.
>
> We could then use this template to recreate the example projects
> (i.e., recreate rather than upgrade the existing projects).

Seems possible indeed, I will look at this.

>> Please send me a pointer to your latest patches, I will now check
>> this
>> out in priority, and make sure they will be incorporated in Leopard.
>
> I'm about to go on holiday for a week, and due to the airport
> situation in the UK at the moment I can't take my PowerBook with me :
> (. I see from your other email that you're on holiday next week too.
> I'll try to send you a pointer to the patches during the coming week,
> or failing that, the following week.

Excellent. I hope you won't have problems with the current airport
situation. I could arrive safe in France without late and I could
bring my laptop in the cabin, but a friend of mine has to go through
London (with BA) and he could not take anything :/

Looking forward to check out the new patches :)

Cheers,
Laurent