[Rubycocoa-devel 341] Re: which error should be raised at missing argument(s)

Back to archive index

Jonathan Paisley jp-ww****@dcs*****
Wed Aug 9 04:27:20 JST 2006

On 7 Aug 2006, at 16:27, kimura wataru wrote:

> I removed the nil-completion feature and modified to raise
> OSX::OCMessageSendException (in [rubycocoa-devel:300]). But I have
> second thought that this error should raise ArgumentError same as
> missing arguments in Ruby. It's strange that programmers have to note
> a method is implemented in Objective-C or Ruby.
>
> How do you think?

I think an ArgumentError sounds like a good option.

I'm hopefully going to try committing my Xcode project updates to the
Subversion repository. Have you had a chance to try it yet?

Cheers,
Jonathan