[Rubycocoa-devel 328] Re: crash in simple cocoa bindings tutorial

Back to archive index

Tim Burks tim****@neont*****
Sun Aug 6 23:05:26 JST 2006

Jonathan,

Thanks for checking this -- it doesn't crash for me with the dmg
version.  I'll see if I can reproduce the problem more reliably, but
you can drop it for now.  Sorry for the confusion!

Tim