討論區: 公開討論 (Thread #13733)

Problem in Portlet (2007-02-19 16:07 by 匿名 #27715)

I would like to download protlet in deploying on jetspeed provided by apache.org.
So i need the portlet in war file format. but when i download them, they all are zip file, not war file. why?

so would you mind answering this question?

回覆 #27715×

You can not use Wiki syntax
You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) 登入

RE: Problem in Portlet (2007-02-19 21:54 by shinsuke #27721)

I think that a browser determines the extension by HTTP header. So, the answer is to just rename .zip with .war after downloading it.

In Jetspeed2, RPAD can downloads and deploys PAL's portlets directly.
回覆: #27715

回覆 #27721×

You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) 登入

RE: Problem in Portlet (2007-02-20 03:07 by 匿名 #27728)

thank you. i try to do it.
have you used jetspeed supported by apache.org?
it is a very good content management system. can i deploy all portlet into the jetspeed?
回覆: #27715

回覆 #27728×

RE: Problem in Portlet (2007-02-20 06:16 by shinsuke #27731)

Yes. I'm one of Jetspeed committers :)
All PAL's portlets works on Jetspeed2.
回覆: #27728

回覆 #27731×