[macemacsjp-english 649] Re: Carbon Emacs Package (Sep. '06)

Back to archive index

Seiji Zenitani zenit****@mac*****
Tue Aug 29 00:17:42 JST 2006

Hi,

On 2006/08/28, at 8:16, Peter Dyballa wrote:

> Am 27.08.2006 um 20:43 schrieb Seiji Zenitani:
>
>> Carbon Emacs Package (Sep. '06) is available.
>
> I net-installed yatex (great, how easy it works) and wanted to read
> the *info* node, which did not work. The reason is that I have an
> INFOPATH variable. Could add into site-lisp.el or such a line like
>
> 	(setenv "INFOPATH" (concat "/Applications/EmacsJCVS.app/Contents/
> Resources/info" ":" (getenv "INFOPATH")))
>
> Well, it's my path here, but I presume you have a variable that
> describes from where Carbon Emacs actually launched.

Reasonable. I'll add the following lines to
Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/site-start.d/carbon-emacs-
path.el.

(carbon-emacs-package-add-to-env
"INFOPATH"
(concat carbon-emacs-package-app-path "/Contents/Resources/info"))

> I know, the sun rises first over your country, but I cannot believe
> that you already have September ... or are you using an orthodox
> calendar?

I know we have some days to go until September. :-)
Don't mind it.

-- Seiji