[macemacsjp-english 622] Re: Mac-Style Print Dialog

Back to archive index

Seiji Zenitani zenit****@mac*****
Mon Aug 7 11:09:32 JST 2006

On 2006/08/07, at 4:22, Brian J. Lopes wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 07, 2006 at 02:43:15AM +0900, Seiji Zenitani wrote:
>> On 2006/08/07, at 1:57, Alley Stoughton wrote:
>>> Can someone point me to information about how to use
>>> the Mac-Style Print Dialog option?  When I selected it,
>>> and used A-p, I hoped to see a dialog box, but instead I
>>> was just told my job was spooled.
>>
>> Save the option and restart emacs. The change does not take effect
>> until restart, due to unknown problems.
>
> This sounds like something I would like as well, which option is it
> that we need to save?  Is it something I could add to my .emacs file,
> or is it something in the Carbon Emacs menu?

In the Carbon Emacs menu.

1. Check "Help > Carbon Emacs Package > Mac-Style Print Dialog".
2. Save Changes by "Help > Carbon Emacs Package > Save Changes...".
3. Restart your emacs.

Seiji Zenitani
zenit****@mac*****