[macemacsjp-english 295] Re: Carbon Emacs Package (Oct. '05)

Back to archive index

Takashi Hiromatsu matsu****@ca2*****
Fri Oct 14 10:04:32 JST 2005

Hi José,

Thanks a lot.

At ,
Jose Figueroa-O'Farrill <j.m.f****@ed*****> wrote:

> Hiromatsu-san> (eval fixed-width-initiall-frame)
>
> Zenitani-san> Debugger entered--Lisp error: (void-variable
> Zenitani-san> fixed-width-initiall-frame)
> Zenitani-san>    (eval fixed-width-initiall-frame)
> Zenitani-san>    eval((eval fixed-width-initiall-frame))
> Zenitani-san>    eval-last-sexp-1(nil)
> Zenitani-san>    eval-last-sexp(nil)
> Zenitani-san>    call-interactively(eval-last-sexp)
>
> I believe this error is because there was a typo in the above, there
> should be only one 'l' in initial:
>
>                (eval fixed-width-initial-frame)
Hum???

José. You are right, but I fixed 4th October both function and variable,
then released 0.9.0.

Zenitani-san, which version of fixed-width-fontset did you inplement to
your Emacs package?

Please cheak released version fixed-width-fontset.0.9.0 from macemacsjp.

Best regards,

Takashi Hiromatsu