[macemacsjp-english 382] Re: [OS X Emacs] Re: Printing fromCarbonEmacs

Back to archive index

David Reitter david****@gmail*****
Wed Nov 30 21:53:28 JST 2005

On 30 Nov 2005, at 12:38, Zenitani Seiji wrote:

> B. mac-htmlize-view & Preview.app
> + no ghostscript needed
> - color output only (not friendly dark colorthemes)
> - no header and footer
> + unicode characters
>
> C. htmlize-view & internet browser
> + no ghostscript needed
> + browser handles background-color, header and footer
> + unicode characters
> - feel strange :-)

Why don't you give the mac-print package from Aquamacs a try.
I've implemented this a while ago and printing / preview runs great.
It uses a modified htmlize and Preview and packages all of these
things nicely.

Included in 0.97beta.

If you patch it to include a Page Setup dialog (for the convert app)
and maybe modify light foreground colors and dark background colors,
I'd sure be interested.

- D