[macemacsjp-english 339] Re: ediff does not work in october's and november's builds

Back to archive index

Seiji Zenitani zenit****@tkg*****
Fri Nov 18 22:05:06 JST 2005

Hi,

On 2005/11/18, at 20:51, Jose Figueroa-O'Farrill wrote:

> Valentyn> the following error is raised each time I try to run ediff
> Valentyn> in October's and November's builds (I tried all 3 of
> Valentyn> them). September's works OK.  Does anybody else experienced
> Valentyn> similar problems?
>
> Try unchecking "Use fixed-width fontset" in the menubar
>
>        Help -> Carbon Emacs Package
>
> I had a similar error when I upgraded to the October build, not with
> ediff but with VM; but the error was identical to yours.  See the
> thread consisting of messages
>
>                     [macemacsjp-english N]
>
> where N is any integer between 285 and 288 or between 290 and 296, for
> more details.  As far as I know this has not been resolved yet.
>
> IHTH,
>
> José

Maybe this issue was fixed by Hiromatsu-san [macemacsjp-english 328,
332] but I have not yet included the new fontsets to my package. For
a while, please uncheck the menu item, save changes, and restart emacs.

-- Seiji