[macemacsjp-english 334] Re: CarbonEmacsPackage (Nov. '05 v3)

Back to archive index

Jose Figueroa-O'Farrill j.m.f****@ed*****
Fri Nov 18 07:09:34 JST 2005

せいじさん、こんにちは。

メールありがとうございます。

I have done as you proposed and indeed it works if I do not load my
.emacs file.  I do not understand the problem, but I have managed to
solve it by explicitly adding a (require 'tramp) near the top of my
.emacs file.  It was clear that it was not finding the function
tramp-completion-handle-expand-file-name, which is defined in tramp,
so somehow this was not being autoloaded.

それでは、 また

           Jose

Seiji> Jose さん、こんばんは。
Seiji> Everyday I use tramp (I use /ssh:hostname/ or /scp:hostname/) but I
Seiji> have never met such a problem. At a glance, I've found some extra
Seiji> paths in your debugger message. First of all, could you please try
Seiji> tramp or try your function, without your own .emacs nor your files
Seiji> in /Library/Application Support/? If you still have a problem, I'll
Seiji> ask this issue to Japanese users.

Seiji> -- Seiji

Seiji> On 2005/11/17, at 10:14, Jose Figueroa-O'Farrill wrote:

>> こんにちは。
>>
>> Many thanks for the new version of the Carbon Emacs Package.  I have
>> noticed, however, that since the first version of the November '05
>> release, 'tramp' does not seem to work; although it works fine with
>> the October '05 release.
>>
>> Please find below the debugger trace when I call a function I wrote
>> (jmf:findremotefile) which until now was working fine.
>>
>> ありがとう、

Seiji> macemacsjp-english mailing list
Seiji> macem****@lists*****