[JM:01464] Gomiek raincoat/poncho for you

Back to archive index
Iris Iris****@gomie*****
2019年 1月 19日 (土) 22:14:01 JST

Gomiek raincoat/poncho for you

Dear Sir,
       Nice to meet you.  We have run a 25-year  factory and I'd like to recommend you some suitable products. Glad to get your information posted on the website. I know that you are in the market for raincoat/poncho. We would like to take this opportunity to introduce our company and products.
    If you want to see more items, please let us know. We will be happy to give you more details. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks a lot. Wish you have a nice day. :)
Waiting for your good news! :)
Kind regards,
gomiek