[JM:01350] RFQ: Quanda Engineering Plastic INQ. -QDFQ201708R

Back to archive index

Eileen quand****@outlo*****
2017年 8月 24日 (木) 14:54:36 JST

Hi,
Greetings from Eileen! Quanda Plastic is a professional and experienced manufacturer in the particular field of engineering plastics semi-finished rods and sheets.
Following are our materials and service:
I.Materials : Engineering Plastics Rods and Sheets
Qunsail® POM Acetal Copolymer
Recalon® PA6,PA66 ,Cast Nylon
Lasenic®ABS,HDPE,PP
Semolar®UHMWPE,PE1000
Sufoner®PEEK, PEI,PPS
Rylar®Durostone Sheet
Saferlon®PTFE,PVDF,PFA
II. ESD Materials:
ESD Antistatic POM Acetal, ESD PEI, ESD G10, ESD PC and Acrylic sheets and rods…..etc..
III. Service: Design and Machining, just offer us your CAD or 3D Step file drawings, or send us your samples,our engineer team will help you to design and evaluate.
It would be appreciated if you can send us your current inquiry and I will give you the utmost support.
Please refer us to your related colleague who may have used of our materials and service.
Thanks for your time and attention
Eileen Deng | Sales Manager
Quanda Plastic
Engineering Plastics & Extrusion Profiles
Skype:quandaplastic
Tel.:86-755-28113160 Ext. 856
Fax: 86-755-28018885
Mobile/WhatsApp: 0086-13421367051
Add.:   13/F,Baolong Building B,Longguan West Rd.,Longhua District,Shenzhen,China. 518109