[MinGW-Users] documentation on MinGW

Back to archive index
Syd nhuq1****@yahoo*****
Thu Mar 11 09:55:06 JST 2021

Finding a forum for MinGW isn't easy! I hope this message gets to a working forum/list.After installing MinGW I find quite a few tools in the MinGW folder such as ar.exe, as.exe, ld.exe, and objdump.exe as well as a few others. I have no clue how or why they should be used, and I can find no documentation on these exe files anywhere.  I think I know what objdump.exe does, but it might be nice if I could find some sort of documentation on it's use. So far I've found nothing at all!  I hope someone has a clue about this documentation situation.syd