[MinGW-Users] Feature request for MinGW GCC 10 port

Back to archive index
Eli Zaretskii eliz****@gnu*****
Fri Jan 8 19:45:16 JST 2021

> Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2021 09:10:09 +0200
> From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz****@gnu*****>
>
> > As a rudimentary test, I have the tut01-hello-world.c example, from
> > there, compiled, linked, and working; please see the ticket:
> >
> >   https://osdn.net/projects/mingw/ticket/41070
> >
> > for details.  If you are able to test more rigorously, I would
> > appreciate any feedback.
>
> Thank you very much for your efforts in making this possible.
>
> I will try to build the Emacs development branch which uses libgccjit
> soon.  It could take me a few days to get to that, though.

Just so I'm sure I'm not confused: using these new libgccjit tarballs
doesn't require any new installation of GCC, right?  IOW, I can simply
install just the libgccjit tarballs and use it with my existing MinGW
GCC 9.2.0-2 installation of binaries, headers, and libraries, right?