[MinGW-Users] Feature request for MinGW GCC 10 port

Back to archive index
Keith Marshall keith****@users*****
Fri Jan 8 05:44:07 JST 2021

On 24/12/2020 18:53, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
>>> Is the produced libgccjit functional?
>>
>> I don't know.  I suspect that the testsuite will be inadequate, when
>> cross compiling, and I don't know how to test it, otherwise.
>
> This tutorial has a simple text program, it seems:
>
>   https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/jit/

As a rudimentary test, I have the tut01-hello-world.c example, from
there, compiled, linked, and working; please see the ticket:

  https://osdn.net/projects/mingw/ticket/41070

for details.  If you are able to test more rigorously, I would
appreciate any feedback.

--
Regards,
Keith.