[Mingw-users] __divmoddi4 missing from libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll

Anton Shepelev anton****@gmail*****
Sun Jan 12 04:43:09 JST 2020

Keith Marshall:

> Well, 12157 is a windows error code; DuckDuckGo tells me
> that it is associated with an Internet SSL security issue,
> but I simply do not have either the time, or the
> inclination, to investigate such issues between a project
> hosting site whose management have been systematically
> alienating free software developers for several years, and
> an obsolete Microsoft operating system.

All right.  The situration should improve when you complete
the migration, and now I know how to download thigs
manually.

--
/\  http://preview.tinyurl.com/qcy6mjc [archived]