[Mingw-users] __divmoddi4 missing from libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll

Keith Marshall keith****@users*****
Sun Jan 12 03:57:38 JST 2020

On 11/01/2020 17:22, Anton Shepelev wrote:
> Then I misgeneralised your statement about the migration to
> OSDN.  With the unmodified `mingw32-pexports.xml' I get
> this:
>
>    mingw-get.exe: *** ERROR ***
>    http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/mingw/pexports-0.47-mingw32-bin.tar.xz?download :
>    cannot open URL; status = 12157

Well, 12157 is a windows error code; DuckDuckGo tells me that it is
associated with an Internet SSL security issue, but I simply do not have
either the time, or the inclination, to investigate such issues between
a project hosting site whose management have been systematically
alienating free software developers for several years, and an obsolete
Microsoft operating system.

--
Regards,
Keith.