[Mingw-users] __divmoddi4 missing from libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll

Keith Marshall keith****@users*****
Sun Jan 12 01:57:45 JST 2020

On 11/01/2020 14:29, Anton Shepelev wrote:
> I have trouble installing `pexport'.  I removed every file
> from C:\MinGW\var\lib\mingw-get\data\ containing
> `prdownloads' and ran `mingw-get update'. It wrote:
>
>    mingw-get.exe: *** WARNING *** C:\MinGW\var/lib/mingw-get/data/profile.xml: user configuration file missing
>    mingw-get.exe: *** INFO *** C:\MinGW\var/lib/mingw-get/data/defaults.xml: trying system default configuration
>
> but that is all right, as my defaults.xml has what I think
> is the correct reposity URL:
>
>    <repository uri="http://osdn.net/dl/mingw/%F.xml.lzma">

That looks correct.

> Nevertheless, most of the re-created files, including
> `mingw32-pexports.xml' still had:
>
>    <download-host uri="http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/mingw/%F?download" />

This is also correct; not everything has been migrated to OSDN.net,
and pexports is among the packages which are still on SF.net only.

> Only the following files had `odsn.net' after the update:
>
>    mingw32-binutils.xml
>    mingw32-gcc4.xml
>    mingw32-gettext.xml
>    mingw32-gmp.xml
>    mingw32-isl.xml
>    mingw32-libiconv.xml
>    mingw32-mpc.xml
>    mingw32-mpfr.xml
>    mingw32-runtime.xml
>    mingw32-zlib.xml

And this represents the list of packages which *has* been migrated,
usually in conjunction with publication of new releases.

> I wot not whence it is taking that obsolete sourceforge URL.
> My mingw-get is v. 0.6.3-pre-20170905-1.  I scanned my whole
> MinGW directory for files under 100 Kb containing
> `prdownloads' and found only those .xml files in
>
>    C:\MinGW\var\lib\mingw-get\data\
>
> I then specified in `mingw32-pexports.xml' what I think is
> the right URI:
>
>    <download-host uri="http://osdn.net/dl/mingw/%F" />

You may think so, but you would be wrong.  You should not attempt to
second guess the distribution system in this manner, especially when you
do not really know what you are doing.

> by analoby with mingw32-zlib, which installs successfully,

Yes, this does, because the package has been migrated.

> and ran:  `mingw-get install mingw32-pexports'.
>
> It failed with:
>
>    mingw-get.exe: *** WARNING ***
>    http://osdn.net/dl/mingw/pexports-0.47-mingw32-bin.tar.xz?download:
>    opened with unexpected status: code = 404

And what does HTTP status code 404 mean?  This is exactly what should be
expected, since you are referring to a package which does not exist, at
the URI where you've told mingw-get to look for it.

--
Regards,
Keith.