[MinGW-Users] MinGW Installation Manager - base package download failures, links failed/borken?

Back to archive index
Anton Shepelev anton****@gmail*****
Wed Dec 23 00:56:15 JST 2020

software tester:

> Installed mingw-get-setup.exe (v0.6.3-pre-20170805-1) on
> Win XP SP3 and tried installing base packages. I got a few
> error messages relating to download failures. I've given
> links to pictures showing errors below.
>
> 1. https://imgur.com/HXKFl8D
> 2. https://imgur.com/dZJ2OPB
> 3. https://imgur.com/k74NYu3
>
> I think it's just broken Sourceforge links as I seem to be
> able to download some of the other packages listed without
> any issue. Thanks in advance for your help.

Similar errors have been discussed here a year ago, please
peruse the following sub-thread:

   https://osdn.net/projects/mingw/lists/archive/users/2020-January/000379.html