[MinGW-Users] Feature request for MinGW GCC 10 port

Back to archive index
Eli Zaretskii eliz****@gnu*****
Mon Dec 21 04:26:51 JST 2020

Kieth,

I have a humble feature request, for when you find time to produce a
MinGW build of GCC 10.x: would you please consider including libgccjit
in the set of binaries?

It is important for me to have GCC with libgccjit because the next
major release of Emacs will include a native-compilation feature using
libgccjit.  But I'm sure other users of MinGW will find this a
valuable feature as well.

(MinGW64 already provides GCC 10 with libgccjit, but I don't want to
switch because I don't trust their QA.)

TIA