[Mingw-users] Deprecation of __USE_MINGW_ANSI_STDIO

Back to archive index
Keith Marshall keith****@users*****
Wed Jan 23 03:37:07 JST 2019

On 05/01/19 20:12, Keith Marshall wrote:
>> Did I miss some reasonable way of shutting up this warning and
>> switching to __MINGW_FEATURES__?
>
> I don't think so, but then, I don't want this warning to be silenced --
> I want other project maintainers to take note of it, and to stop
> misusing this implementation-private feature test ...

While I don't approve of the bad downstream software engineering that
leads you to ask, and I'm not going to remove the warnings, v5.2.1 of
mingwrt does now offer a hook, which you could adapt to kludge around
them.  I haven't tested it, but the attached "features.h" may give you
some inspiration.

--
Regards,
Keith.