[Mingw-users] Problems with compiling Windows system calls with MinGW gcc 6.3.0

Back to archive index

Keith Marshall keith****@users*****
Sun Aug 26 21:31:51 JST 2018

On 02/08/18 03:37, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
>> From: Keith Marshall <keith****@users*****>
>> Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2018 21:53:10 +0100
>>
>> Note that the above compiles without complaint, until -Wsystem-headers
>> is specified, (and then it only emits warnings).  It also links fine.
>
> Then I don't think we should do anything about it.  I've never seen a
> project using -Wsystem-headers.

Well, it doesn't make a lot of sense, except within the testsuite for a
project which actually delivers the system headers ... which is exactly
the case for mingwrt and w32api.

Anyhow, it's fairly trivial to circumvent the testsuite failure, as the
attached patch does.

--
Regards,
Keith.