[MinGW-Notify] [mingw] #37868: Move the mingw.org CMS from Drupal to Wordpress

Back to archive index
MinGW Notification List mingw****@lists*****
Wed Apr 14 06:03:06 JST 2021

#37868: Move the mingw.org CMS from Drupal to Wordpress

  Open Date: 2018-01-10 14:43
Last Update: 2021-04-13 22:03

URL for this Ticket:
    https://osdn.net//projects/mingw/ticket/37868
RSS feed for this Ticket:
    https://osdn.net/ticket/ticket_rss.php?group_id=3917&tid=37868

Last Changes/Comment on this Ticket:
 * Status Update from Open to Closed
 * Resolution Update from None to Rejected

Comment:

Since NetworkRedux are no longer hosting the site, both the original Drupal, and experimental WordPress implementations have disappeared.  I've migrated some of the content to mingw.osdn.io, as a pure HTML/CSS/JavaScript implementation; I propose that we continue along that path, and keep it that way.

Ticket Status:

      Reporter: earnie
         Owner: earnie
          Type: Issues
     MileStone: Move the mingw.org CMS from Drupal to Wordpress
     Component: WEBSITE
      Severity: 5 - Medium
    Resolution: Rejected

Ticket details:

This is the controlling ticket for this milestone.  If you wish to help then create a local pointer to resolve dev.mingw.org to the mingw.org IP address.  Request access to the server via mingw-users-owner for the lists.osdn.me host.

--
Ticket information of MinGW - Minimalist GNU for Windows project
MinGW - Minimalist GNU for Windows Project is hosted on OSDN

Project URL: https://osdn.net/projects/mingw/
OSDN: https://osdn.net