[MinGW-Notify] [mingw] #37867: Create a 64bit build environment for the MinGW.org project.

Back to archive index
MinGW Notification List mingw****@lists*****
Wed Jan 8 21:44:20 JST 2020

#37867: Create a 64bit build environment for the MinGW.org project.

  Open Date: 2018-01-10 12:17
Last Update: 2020-01-08 09:44

URL for this Ticket:
    https://osdn.net//projects/mingw/ticket/37867
RSS feed for this Ticket:
    https://osdn.net/ticket/ticket_rss.php?group_id=3917&tid=37867

Last Changes/Comment on this Ticket:

Comment:

Cesar Strauss Mar 23rd, 2019 at 9:48 AM

I restarted the work on porting the MinGW Runtime to 64 bits.

Cesar Strauss Mar 23rd, 2019 at 10:25:23 AM

Currently I'm investigating a failure in pseudo-reloc.c.

Cesar Strauss Mar 24th, 2019 at 5:53:58 AM

Actually, pseudo-reloc.c seems to work fine.

Cesar Strauss Mar 24th, 2019 at 9:11:36 PM

The issue was just an API call which was declared with an argument of the wrong
size (should be SIZE_T instead of DWORD).

Cesar Strauss Mar 24th, 2019 at 9:18:05 PM

There is still work to do, but I can already create working executables that
don't simply crash at startup.

Cesar Strauss Mar 24th, 2019 at 9:36:21 AM

I think I can proceed to write tickets on OSDN, with preliminary patches, for
discussion.

Ticket Status:

      Reporter: earnie
         Owner: earnie
          Type: Issues
     MileStone: Create a 64bit build environment for the MinGW.org project.
     Component: WSL
      Severity: 5 - Medium
    Resolution: None

Ticket details:

This is the primary ticket for controlling this milestone. Status of the
milestone will be added as comments to this ticket.

--
Ticket information of MinGW - Minimalist GNU for Windows project
MinGW - Minimalist GNU for Windows Project is hosted on OSDN

Project URL: https://osdn.net/projects/mingw/
OSDN: https://osdn.net