[MinGW-Notify] [mingw] #40317: Install error

Back to archive index
MinGW Notification List mingw****@lists*****
Sat Apr 11 20:41:53 JST 2020

#40317: Install error

  Open Date: 2020-04-11 09:31
Last Update: 2020-04-11 12:41

URL for this Ticket:
    https://osdn.net//projects/mingw/ticket/40317
RSS feed for this Ticket:
    https://osdn.net/ticket/ticket_rss.php?group_id=3917&tid=40317

Last Changes/Comment on this Ticket:
 * Resolution Update from None to Invalid

 * Severity Update from 9 - Highest to 1 - Lowest

 * Priority Update from 9 - Highest to 1 - Lowest

Comment:

From the instructions, on the new ticket submission form:

    Fields to be Updated ONLY by an Approved MinGW Developer
    * Priority (This means nothing to you and could irritate admins if not left
    at default value)

You ignored this, so you did irritate me ... I demoted your ticket priority,
below the median, by the number of levels by which you tried to escalate it!

    The error can be seen in the attached screenshot...

That's an offsite reference, which invalidates your ticket. You need to either
paste the diagnostic message into the ticket description (preferred), or attach
your screenshot directly to the ticket.

Ticket Status:

      Reporter: okolo
         Owner: (None)
          Type: Issues
     MileStone: (None)
     Component: INSTALLER
      Severity: 1 - Lowest
    Resolution: Invalid

Ticket details:

Hello. I get an error while trying to install. The error can be seen in the
attached screenshot. https://s8.hostingkartinok.com/uploads/images/2020/04/
62a8767b18fb14095e5af632bd09b3dd.jpg

--
Ticket information of MinGW - Minimalist GNU for Windows project
MinGW - Minimalist GNU for Windows Project is hosted on OSDN

Project URL: https://osdn.net/projects/mingw/
OSDN: https://osdn.net