2) Small RAM footprint.
3) Low CPU resources consumption.
4) Many useful options that are easy to understand and navigate.
5) Clean and efficient UI that can be slightly modded.
6) Frequent updates.
7) Wide compatibility with a range of Windows OSs (from XP to 11 now).
8) No ads, no spyware, no crapware, no political or religious statements of any sort.
9) It is free. You can make a donation. NO SUBSCRIPTION-BASED LICENSING! This cannot be overstated enough. I can't stand subscriptions. And CrystalDiskInfo is subsribtion-free. Keep it up!
10) When CrystalDiskInfo auto-starts and appears on your screen while some less computer-knowledgeable person observing, it makes you look real smart and highly technically evolved. Seriously.
1) CrystalDiskInfo does not make Sushi. None whatsoever. WHY?
2) CrystalDiskInfo does not have any crystal in its UI. Where are any crystals?
Seriously, though, I cannot think of any cons.